Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
718.gif

When I spent that mil to get up in the VIP section thinking I was gon see some pussy poppin
too easy

Never put your car through a machine car wash. There are tons of hand car wash joints.
I mean it's the hand wash and then machine wash but yeah you right. I think ima stop going there. Them niggas be getting in the car looking to fuck up the transmission

Maybe he guy I got the cherokee from got a custom paint job a few months ago

And it was in newark so you never know. But I love this color ima fix this shit
Yeah that nigga went to Maaco to spray the Liberty fuchsia. Got the $199 special

Yo, just the share amount of ignorance that lives and breeds..yes, breeds..in this world.

Im happy these policitians realized they cant get trump so they’re gonna fuck over Zuckerberg and Facebook

51EDCC6C-0C50-4EFB-BEA5-5FEADCDE2382.png That shit is so fucking American it should come wit a pistol and a hotdog covered in chilli cheese fries.

Anyway, hopefully they kill Facebook, that much stupidity shouldn't be allowed to congregate in one place.

Yo, just the share amount of ignorance that lives and breeds..yes, breeds..in this world.

Im happy these policitians realized they cant get trump so they’re gonna fuck over Zuckerberg and Facebook

View attachment 38329 That shit is so fucking American it should come wit a pistol and a hotdog covered in chilli cheese fries.

Anyway, hopefully they kill Facebook, that much stupidity shouldn't be allowed to congregate in one place.

How you anti facebook? Best social media app

View attachment 38329 That shit is so fucking American it should come wit a pistol and a hotdog covered in chilli cheese fries.

that stupidity has many vehicles....

Facebook is a different level of assisted stupidity that nothing else in this world compares to
The level of stupidity on facebook only use to be only on the seediest of chat rooms, which scared off the causal retard.
Facebook is like is they bugged and adult daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back