Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

YEeah Bay-Bee! Thank You!
I seen this nice little phone case on Amazon....

3 days before my trip to Scandinavia. Starting in Denmark, and then Sweden, Finland, and Norway. Looking forward to that shit.

Man im wondering if I should shave my beard before this trip. I always get through the airport easier when im clean shaved.

Haha. I’m laughing. It’s not funny tho.

My son finished his shower and came and gave me a hug and a kiss. I tell him he smells good and he said he used my soap and “the” oil. I couldn’t pin point the smell but I know that ain’t how my soap smell. Now when he says “the oil” I’m thinking he is talking about coconut oil. I introduced him to coconut oil and he knows how to use it like I’ve taught him. I go in the bathroom to check the tub and stuff. Nightly thing. Whatever. I see oil, I SEE MY EXPENSIVE ASS JBCO in the tub. This little sweet angel of mine, used my JBCO instead of his coconut oil. No wonder he smelled good. He used a lot toooooooooo. He wasted a lottttttttt. The bottle was full. It’s below half.
I’m not mad. I’m not. Nope

View attachment 38112
cot dammit.. that was the gif i was waiting to use..

:foh5:

that gif is funny as fuck lol

If it's more than 1 person with me I'm talking my shit. Idgaf. I'm discreet in the theater but my one homey legit loud and obnoxious on purpose tho. Lmao. Its nigga night when we go to the theater. We be in there deep af sometimes too.
so you saying your homie loud because if someone says something back....he got back up so he wanna act up?
you better than this freeman

Man im wondering if I should shave my beard before this trip. I always get through the airport easier when im clean shaved.
Fuck that shaving shit. I haven't shaved since the end of February. Only one lining up . I'm wolfie af over here. And I look like a nigga who'll blow some shit up.

Point is: Fuck that shaving shit.

Fuck that shaving shit. I haven't shaved since the end of February. Only one lining up . I'm wolfie af over here. And I look like a nigga who'll blow some shit up.

Point is: Fuck that shaving shit.

Word word. Not to mention the women love it.

Last time I was at the airport with the full beard they had me wait and had a bomb sniffing dog walk around me.

Me being on a database doesnt help either. Its not the no fly database, its the make sure you ask this motherfucker some questions and make a phonecall database.

so you saying your homie loud because if someone says something back....he got back up so he wanna act up?
you better than this freeman

Nah it dont matter with him tbh. We went on a double date to see star wars tlj and the nigga was still acting a fool. Lmao. That nigga stay on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back