Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the kodi working.....
walked wifey to the tram and she off to work....

im eating grits and watching star wars.......

what a life..

I call bullshit
nah...true shit. she too ratchet for me.
whenever i call her on her birthday....she always has a story about some bitch she done beat up or some nigga she pulled a gun on.

thats one of the reasons why we aint together.

nah...true shit. she too ratchet for me.
whenever i call her on her birthday....she always has a story about some bitch she done beat up or some nigga she pulled a gun on.

thats one of the reasons why we aint together.

Oh you date chicks that rob niggas for fun and wave their gun in the camera on Live. I feel for you.

Oh you date chicks that rob niggas for fun and wave their gun in the camera on Live. I feel for you.
ok......that was years ago when we was together.....but now she still doing crazy shit.

she didnt rob niggas.....she just used to punk niggas. im surprised no one shot her yet.

she just couldnt say no to confrontation.....but that coochie...always had a nigga on early teen quick nut status..

but thats the past.....

ok......that was years ago when we was together.....but now she still doing crazy shit.

she didnt rob niggas.....she just used to punk niggas. im surprised no one shot her yet.

she just couldnt say no to confrontation.....but that coochie...always had a nigga on early teen quick nut status..

but thats the past.....

You loved her huh
Glad I only look like her and don't act like her lmao!

you ain't een a sista no moe

giphy.gif

You loved her huh
Glad I only look like her and don't act like her lmao!
i did.....
but you stay trynna fight a nigga....sooooooo you are just like her.

crazy thing....she got married three times..she still wanted me to smash...but i have morals.
but as soon as i told her i was married.....she cried and aint speak to me for like 5 years.

i did.....
but you stay trynna fight a nigga....sooooooo you are just like her.

crazy thing....she got married three times..she still wanted me to smash...but i have morals.
but as soon as i told her i was married.....she cried and aint speak to me for like 5 years.

Just like her?
LMFAO!
Man please, any mf that has actually spoken to me will say in a minute i'm a sweetheart. You can't say that so don't compare me to your Mortal Kombat ass ex gf.

Just like her?
LMFAO!
Man please, any mf that has actually spoken to me will say in a minute i'm a sweetheart. You can't say that so don't compare me to your Mortal Kombat ass ex gf.
they say you sweet because of the color of your eyes....

niggas get lost in green.

and why she gotta be mortal combat?

now that you think of it...you right ...

you right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back