Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that mean the opposite tho? If they've been able to be on top with no features, that means the people are tuning in just for them.

When people are just tuning in for the guests, that shit could be outta here quick, cuz u can see those guests on any other platform and if they have guests the people don't wanna see they won't get the views.

I have listened to it several times while working but just can't get into it.....they have some segments of the show that are ok but some of it just lags.......feels like I am getting nothing of value out of it.

On the real, budden is both informative and funny. A lot of these rape allegations that came out they talked about weeks before it hit the news, like he did on everyday struggle he talks about what happens behind the scenes within the music industry like no other rapper would or has done. Same goes for the industry period, he's not afraid to speak his mind about shit where most of these mfs are p.c about shit.

Joe budden and Bill Burr the only podcasts I listen to on a regular bases. Im just in it for the laughs while im at work
like i just listen to a 20 m ins clip of them discussing Rory being banned from the Breakfast Club by Envy....like i just dont give a shit about that lol

I watch a handful of podcasts

Budden podcast
drink champs
Flip Da Script
Rap Radar

to name a few

The crazy shit is how much mfs think they are Dr.Phil, I wasn’t sensitive or defensive. I just don’t see what is funny about telling someone to whoop their child, period.

That mf you told that to in a text responded how she saw fit, I responded how I saw fit and no I don’t care how you took it.

Jokes are taken according to how much of an asshole I want to be. @DOS_patos please stop thinking you are some fucking Dr.Phil because you aren’t, thank you.
you know something sis....

you should to stop thinking you are the center of a comment directed to someone else.

nothing was directed to you. you took on that statement.

i have no idea what yall was talking or following the convo the two of yall was having....i made a statement to something someone said.

he showed a photo of someone saying something and commented on how something should have been taken.

i grew it from that.

now if it hit home to you....thats not my fault.

you should calm down and try understanding context and intent.

apology accepted

EarthWorm Jim was crack they need a re-release for the low on psn
25676h4.jpg

Suck a dick @HarryHippie

Who the fuck are you anyway?
HarryHippie lies asleep in the shade, life don’t bug him cause he thinks he’s got it made

Harry Hippie was a song written for Bobby Womack about his brother, Harry. Harry was a carefree, beautiful soul. Originally made in humor, became a dedication song once Harry was murdered by his girlfriend shortly after

you know something sis....

you should to stop thinking you are the center of a comment directed to someone else.

nothing was directed to you. you took on that statement.

i have no idea what yall was talking or following the convo the two of yall was having....i made a statement to something someone said.

he showed a photo of someone saying something and commented on how something should have been taken.

i grew it from that.

now if it hit home to you....thats not my fault.

you should calm down and try understanding context and intent.

apology accepted

I’m not hype so me calming down is not needed. The initial comment you responded to showed what Elzo quoted from me, so to me you read it. I don’t really care if you actually did or not and I will not apologize for shit I said because I’m not sorry.

Again, you make shit deeper than what it is.
What hit home? Lol. Ya’ll niggas really be thinking ya’ll make people upset. This is how I type, this is how I talk..period.

I AM NOT APOLOGIZING FOR ANYTHING DR.PHILTOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back