Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy shit is how much mfs think they are Dr.Phil, I wasn’t sensitive or defensive. I just don’t see what is funny about telling someone to whoop their child, period.

That mf you told that to in a text responded how she saw fit, I responded how I saw fit and no I don’t care how you took it.

Jokes are taken according to how much of an asshole I want to be. @DOS_patos please stop thinking you are some fucking Dr.Phil because you aren’t, thank you.

Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Only nigga I know to make shit deeper than what it actually is.

U gottta get ahold of ur emotions fam,
This is how most would follow that joking post

View attachment 37135

And please know you could never get me in my “emotions” hence the LOL I typed at one point.

Realize this is how I am and I will respond to what you or anyone else says on here how I see fit, not the other way around.

3 hrs of annoying unfunny niggas having a convo? nah im good.....i dont feel like im learning anything bout anything watching that shit....that s why Combat JAck will forever have the goat podcast ino

That has a short shelf life because he has no guests on there....tried listening several times but cant get into it

DOS is annoying as fuck with that fake ass Dr.Phil shit man.

Nigga gotta stop with that over analyzing ass shit.

That has a short shelf life because he has no guests on there....tried listening several times but cant get into it

Wouldn't that mean the opposite tho? If they've been able to be on top with no features, that means the people are tuning in just for them.

When people are just tuning in for the guests, that shit could be outta here quick, cuz u can see those guests on any other platform and if they have guests the people don't wanna see they won't get the views.

Wouldn't that mean the opposite tho? If they've been able to be on top with no features, that means the people are tuning in just for them.

When people are just tuning in for the guests, that shit could be outta here quick, cuz u can see those guests on any other platform and if they have guests the people don't wanna see they won't get the views.
idk fam i just dont care bout hearing niggas opinions on shit all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back