Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still aint never looked in that thread mainly b/c of the title...lol

whats it about?

and you can stop...you just gotta find something to rechannel that energy
Dudes that legitimately have to work on not masturbating because they do it so much
Bert_zpssrlg4odq.gif

can't believe no fap is a movement

another thread lol

but yea...over fapping can lead to the loss of dopamine, which could result in ED

no woman likes a flaccid penis and a dude who cant get it up

Basically a bunch of dudes trying to quit stroking it, but that aint the sad part. Throughout the thread is most of the main posters relapsing, talm bout they was browsing ig and got a peek of side boob and had to beat it. They got legit addictions (from what I can see) and they aint seeking the proper help. It's funny but sad at the same time. Some of the dudes married too.
can't be a fapping addict when u married?

can't believe no fap is a movement
I made this same comment in the thread:

"Did you really think you were going to live your whole life not masturbating after quitting for a year? I could see masturbating less but completely cutting it out? Nah, can't do that, it's like denying a part of your nature."

That was in response to a dude relapsing after a whole year from browsing shesfreaky. They got legit addictions and they think it's normal.

i kinda get how u can become an addict. easy to get carried away when u kno u can make urself bust a good ass nut.

still tho, wldn't serial fapping make u desensitized? how they gonna get erect from stray side boob on IG?

i kinda get how u can become an addict. easy to get carried away when u kno u can make urself bust a good ass nut.

still tho, wldn't serial fapping make u desensitized? how they gonna get erect from stray side boob on IG?
That's why self control is important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back