Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with copier environments. Network printing n all that. University's are major accounts. I've done assessments at Notre Dame of MD,, university of Delaware, right now my office is at John Hopkins university.

When I was complaining computer access, I was at a health insurance company, they got the strictest computer laws

I fuck with Swizz heavy. After that producer battle with Just Blaze a few weeks ago, I gotta put him in my top 10 , maybe even 5 producers list.
He is a very talented musician. You'd put up a better argument for him being a musical genius quicker than other guys... I feel like he was getting better at djing as the battle went on.... And that was impressive

your words were...and i repeat...~puts on glasses~..."i can honestly see AP..."...we're just gonna end it there

why are you seeing me at all? You got a wife and 13 kids and aint NONE of them on your mind at almost 10:30am CST? but I am?

you see absolutely NOTHING wrong with that?

Excuse typos, late responses etc loves...I'm on a stupid, horrid stankin @$$ plane :mf1:

"yo goldie, you gon not be an asshole today"

Goldie be like

giphy.gif

I thought the idea would be dope tho lol

There's posters on here with multiple suitors. A show with their suitors battling for their heart would be dope. Maybe an exclusive pic could be the reward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back