Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a chick ask me to pull my dick out on that type a shit..and @konceptjones is talking like that’s a normal occasion in a man life...lol

You ain't from Tha D tho. And I ain't saying it happened all the time, I'm saying it happened. Detroit in the 90's was a wild ass place. @313 Wayz @Ghost313 @TheMadLionsFan @The Mad Titan should all be able to vouch for it if they're old enough.

I ain't gotta lie to kick it bruh.

They walk. I stomped at a bird and it looked at me like “bitch, if you don’t..” and kept walking. Them mfs know how to wait to cross the street and everything.

them birds in new yawk aint nobodies bitch.

be lucky a rat aint run up to you and grab your drink

Only shit about Atlanta is its 1million Peachtree streets. Need they ass whooped.

Haven't been to NY, but heard it's a big ASS maze.

Parts of NC and TN are dope AF when you high in the mountains.

I got hit with the Kevin Hart look

200w_zpsgvk5hepz.gif

when I asked where Peachtree is located. Lol.

I can give you that one.

Y'all niggas spoiled. Niggas getting whole Tahoes eaten by potholes in places.

WV be wanting niggas to die. High ass incline, with a drop off to hell on both sides, only thing stopping you if hit is a thin ass rail. Shit better be made of Vibranium.

bruh, in '93 I lived in these apartments at 12 mile and Telegraph. Spring rolled around and this giant ass section of Telegraph southbound just straight up buckled and lifted making a Brougham-sized pothole. Shit was so ridiculous it made the news.

I got hit with the Kevin Hart look

View attachment 36159

when I asked where Peachtree is located. Lol.
Atlanta is a dope, strange place.

Was living there, went to a Kroger I want to say near Midtown. Saw this tall, woman with a nice shape from behind in the frozen section. Had on a dress, heels, long hair. Man that mufucca turns and has a beard that would make James Harden envious. I was shook as hell man, never seen no shit like it before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back