Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only shit about Atlanta is its 1million Peachtree streets. Need they ass whooped.

Haven't been to NY, but heard it's a big ASS maze.

Parts of NC and TN are dope AF when you high in the mountains.

Old signs tho. GA has to stay updated Everything comes through there. Nigga just hate when he In Atlanta and the damn plane wants to land on top of. Your car, shit had me bugging the 1st time.
That airport is crazy. I got lost in there and panicked bc I thought I'd miss my flight. Bruh, I tried runnin up a DOWN escalator and my legs gave out lmaoooo. I was so embarrassed.

Scared to drive there. It's loud and people are really mean lol. Road rage is badaf.

Yo... I get road rage being in the passenger seat!
I hateeeee it here because they’re aggressive so if you aren’t an aggressive driver you will not like driving here.

That airport is crazy. I got lost in there and panicked bc I thought I'd miss my flight. Bruh, I tried runnin up a DOWN escalator and my legs gave out lmaoooo. I was so embarrassed.
I discovered chik Fil a there, had a few drinks at the bar, got drunk and rode the trolley for like 3hours. Best damn Airport in US

I could understand a female poster tripping on the post but this nigga gon come through with a whole elongated ew like he a chick. Like how your reaction more bitch made than the chicks?

Moving along.... .Lol

Had Popeyes breakfast for the first time in Hartsfield Jackson. Shit was good as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back