Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek2YF6X.gif

My son went to a boxing practice for the first time Monday.... He did pretty good

LMAO wow VA about to be the first 1 seed to lose in the first round of the tournament..

Last edited:
Great fucking sport. It's like soccer with sticks, and you cradle instead of dribble like basket ball.....

The pure savagery of the sport rivals hockey...

I played in middle School cuz I had to prove a point....

In high school they wanted me on the team, but I ended up managing and working with the girls team

I was cooler with them, and they had a new goalie and a legit shot at the states...

You know I was always cool with the low key and geeky girls. And the new goalie was in one of my classes.
We was just talking and was like she was mad nervous. The goalie from last year graduated and she was up next, and she was scared she wouldn't be as good.

So I was like fuck that, I'm positive I can shoot harder than any chick in bmore, I'll come to your practice and shoot shots at you all day

Looking back on this story.....I used to do a lot of bold shit with absolutely no permission....

But yea, that was the plan, and no one stopped us.... The girls on the team made the coach make me their manager, and I helped them win states my junior and Senior year..... Took the captain to senior prom.....

I heard the boys team was mad cuz they felt I should play with them.... But they won't gonna say shit to my face:ainttrippin:

I remember Junior or senior year they told us we was gone be getting a lacrosse team, wont nobody tryin to hear that shit till somebody told us its kinda like hockey and football and that u get to hit people. I swear after that all the niggas was hype, everybody went to sign up for that shit and next thing u know they just scrapped the whole idea.

I think they were shook to see so many black people goin out for that shit just so they could fuck people up cause thats honestly all niggas were hype about

Got this BBW staring me down sucking in her stomach and shit lmao. It changes nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back