Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I meant to tell you,

Well not really, but I figured you'd appreciate it.... So my new site the past year has been jhu... Which is like one of the consistently top lacrosse teams in the nation....

I be watching these white boys practice..... They're really fucking great....

Shit be hilarious when the black kids get burn.... They be fast as a whore.... Stick skills be suspect tho
Tennis is my sport .....never really got into Lacrosse but according to the Bunk Lacrosse is the shit in Maryland

I constantly find it hilarious that Goldie always knew these wonderful forum ready females and never invited them to the ic.

Like I totally get it, y'all think it was lame... But I swear y'all would have been great there....

I'm drunk by the way everybody

And high

And hoped up on cold medicine

And asprin

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!

BDE6DA84-5A2A-4B06-94B3-F849965EB5A0.gif I swear this feels like we are at a lounge and all the dudes are at the bar with the tv on ESPN and they’re talking shit.

Tennis is my sport .....never really got into Lacrosse but according to the Bunk Lacrosse is the shit in Maryland
Great fucking sport. It's like soccer with sticks, and you cradle instead of dribble like basket ball.....

The pure savagery of the sport rivals hockey...

I played in middle School cuz I had to prove a point....

In high school they wanted me on the team, but I ended up managing and working with the girls team

I was cooler with them, and they had a new goalie and a legit shot at the states...

You know I was always cool with the low key and geeky girls. And the new goalie was in one of my classes.
We was just talking and was like she was mad nervous. The goalie from last year graduated and she was up next, and she was scared she wouldn't be as good.

So I was like fuck that, I'm positive I can shoot harder than any chick in bmore, I'll come to your practice and shoot shots at you all day

Looking back on this story.....I used to do a lot of bold shit with absolutely no permission....

But yea, that was the plan, and no one stopped us.... The girls on the team made the coach make me their manager, and I helped them win states my junior and Senior year..... Took the captain to senior prom.....

I heard the boys team was mad cuz they felt I should play with them.... But they won't gonna say shit to my face:ainttrippin:

giphy-28.gif

Great fucking sport. It's like soccer with sticks, and you cradle instead of dribble like basket ball.....

The pure savagery of the sport rivals hockey...

I played in middle School cuz I had to prove a point....

In high school they wanted me on the team, but I ended up managing and working with the girls team

I was cooler with them, and they had a new goalie and a legit shot at the states...

You know I was always cool with the low key and geeky girls. And the new goalie was in one of my classes.
We was just talking and was like she was mad nervous. The goalie from last year graduated and she was up next, and she was scared she wouldn't be as good.

So I was like fuck that, I'm positive I can shoot harder than any chick in bmore, I'll come to your practice and shoot shots at you all day

Looking back on this story.....I used to do a lot of bold shit with absolutely no permission....

But yea, that was the plan, and no one stopped us.... The girls on the team made the coach make me their manager, and I helped them win states my junior and Senior year..... Took the captain to senior prom.....

I heard the boys team was mad cuz they felt I should play with them.... But they won't gonna say shit to my face:ainttrippin::ainttrippin:

Johniece Witherspoon was a lacrosse player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back