Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, you get the right spot....

I literally saw a nigga get robbed, shot, paramedics came, police came asking questions n everything.... Not a soul left till them sammiches ready....

If big homie say it's gonna be like a half hour... Pull up a chair and wait my nigga...... Wait
Yo, where is this spot at in Bmore? Lmao. Shit sounds like our Corned Beef Sammiches in the D.

I put that shit on the mental rolodex. "Weebay sammich spot, Bmore..chek."

Yo, where is this spot at in Bmore? Lmao. Shit sounds like our Corned Beef Sammiches in the D.

I put that shit on the mental rolodex. "Weebay sammich spot, Bmore..chek."
The most iconic one is Chap's over east... It's a running joke cuz they on the same parking lot with this strip club...

Niggaz always refer to Chap's instead of the strip club. Like you can never disrespect chaps by saying it's next to the strip club.....

The strip club is next to Chap's....

But I'm a West side nigga, id rather fuck with pioneer or the big homie who post up on liberty road.... He made that parking lot so hot they put a Sonic's there

We still need a few more ladies on here. Ima try to recruit a couple this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

I got an idea for retention bruh.

I think part of the problem is some of them don't know how to just jump in and keep up in the conversation. We all came from other forums and may have been faniliar with other posters. And most of the regulars been posting together for a minute so we all kinda got our own styles and what not and know others.

But being completely new to this I think puts some of them off. Kinda like we talking around them.

So maybe for the ones that's cool with it, do a new member edition of the ABW interviews. I know that's kinda what the new member thread is supposed to be...but I think it could be more personalized.

Then if some of the regulars share some stuff about themselves, post pics and what not, they might not feel so left out.

Just a thought.

Damn yo, this got me bugging. I hate that y'all don't know what pit beef is...

It's not as popular as crab cakes or cheese steaks, or deep dish, .But bruh.... These shits bang.

Anybody come to bmore.... Holla at me, I got you on one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back