Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo it takes a certain type of person to fuck wit this type shit. Chicks wanna post picks and get lusted over nowadays..they don’t wanna really put in work and be an individual..that’s why I say that the women that do post here are Dimes In every sense of the word and niggaz take it for granted

These women not only put their physical on display they put their mental on display and a lot of women ain’t built for the critique of the mental as they are for the physical. Which is why I don’t get how any nigga can argue wit a woman on here till she wanna leave. Cats don’t appreciate the uniqueness of these queens..no troll

But.,.ya mean, the women I know..of all the women I know...I know one would be down..but she run her mouth too fuckin much. I wanna fuck her tho,.ion know, I’m lit

The women on here regularly are some strong minded individuals IMO. Shit goes both ways. Only the strong survive.

Um still tryna get one of them sammiches Weebay wanted to cop to those bodies. Any sammich that good, I must try.
Yea, you get the right spot....

I literally saw a nigga get robbed, shot, paramedics came, police came asking questions n everything.... Not a soul left till them sammiches ready....

If big homie say it's gonna be like a half hour... Pull up a chair and wait my nigga...... Wait

But forreal I never knew pitbeef was a MD thing till the wire....I thought everybody had them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back