Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@konceptjones what kind of work you do?

IT/Network Security and engineering. I work for myself through Upwork. The majority of my clients are MSP's (managed service providers) that have a need for someone with a high skill level to fill a knowledge gap. I basically get the shit they can't figure out how to solve that might have been sitting there for months on end. I just closed out one of my clients tickets that had been open since last July. One of them had a client that was trying to pass PCI compliance, ticket's been open since September and they dropped it in my lap back in November; I finally got them compliant as of yesterday.

Basically I get tossed the bullshit, but it's enough work that it allows me to bill 40+hrs a week.

My Linux/Unix clients pay better but there's far less work to be done, but they're always more laid back and much better for my stress level. A couple of times last week my wife came into the office after I got off conference calls like "you alright? You were gettin loud as hell with your client for a minute".

Chicago so Damn dope. Chilled with my ex out there almost every weekend in Fall 2015. The architecture tour, day parties, hitting up food joints, fuking her in the parking garage, then getting shit talked to me for wearing my Lions jersey...ahhh good times.

I haven't been to Chicago since '03. Back in the late 80's my stepfather would run the Chicago Marathon and we would all roll out there for the weekend. My freshman year of college I got my S12 and I would drive out there and just chill out downtown for the weekend. My cousins lived in Gary, IN and any time we were in town visiting we would always head up to Chicago to hang out. Never had a problem out there.

I was in hater mode for a bit. Every year I'm like Simba tellin Mufasa to get up during football season....Damn Lions

XkWTDWc.gif

Shit i stopped watching the bears bc it was making my stress level high.

They eventually got so bad i started watchin em for comedic relief
Man, yall got Mitch some weapons today. He was throwing to nobody out there last year. If your defense can stay on par, yall will make some noise.

Meanwhile in Detroit
tumblr_msgk2jlehA1rifp1ho1_540.gif

I pretty much gave up on the Lions after that 08 season. How the fuck you lose EVERY GODDAMNED GAME???!!! Like, we couldn't even get a tie? Just nothin tho???
Maaan listen. I wanted to burn Ford Field to the Damn ground!

I just want one Superbowl in this lifetime. I would go Apeshit

Yo how Bill Clinton get impeached for getting some head but niggas can't find a way to get Trump outta here?

The republicans have complete control of our government at the moment. Majorities in all branches. The last time they had the game this sown up was right before the great depression.

But this midterm election this year is going to kick their ass, they already see it coming

Welcome @Like_Water Hope you aint forget about that $100 bet my nigga. Raptors coming for that ass this year. Cavs out here looking like BBQ.

200.gif

We are most definitely looking like some G.damn BBQ. Smh. But, nah. I ain't forgot. We got Bron. We gon be skraight.

Aight y'all the sun about to come up any minute on this side. That was a dope first night. Same time tmrw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back