Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
that shit looks hetic but u should finish it styl

This shit is relatively mild compared to last week. I was up doing actual work until damned near 3am a coupla nights working 11 and 12 hour days. What I gotta do now is cleaning up and documenting what I did today. Last week was a bitch. Plus I had this other needy ass client hittin me up for shit and had to figure some time in to work on his shit.

I might knock out at least part of it now. I have a morning meeting at 8am, I can prolly wrap up the rest then.

This shit is relatively mild compared to last week. I was up doing actual work until damned near 3am a coupla nights working 11 and 12 hour days. What I gotta do now is cleaning up and documenting what I did today. Last week was a bitch. Plus I had this other needy ass client hittin me up for shit and had to figure some time in to work on his shit.

I might knock out at least part of it now. I have a morning meeting at 8am, I can prolly wrap up the rest then.

. once u get half of it done now shit will be a breeze after your morning

giphy.gif

. once u get half of it done now shit will be a breeze after your morning

I just hate doing all this writing. Shit's draining. Only good thing is that Upwork takes screenshots every 10 minutes while I work so I can go back and look at what I was doing and write it out.

@ChicagoFigure

whats some nice spots to check out in chi ima be coming those ways in may .
Go to a cubs game even if u get cheap tix.

Try going to an outdoor music fest might be some in may but honestly i think they start in june-early sept

Touristy shit cant go wrong with millenium park, navy pier, one of our museums or going up sears tower to get a view of the city.

Dont know shit about lounges but when i used to club it was either soundbar, spybar or underground on illinois ave

If u get a cool breezy night go chill by north ave beach. Fill u up a big mcdonalds cup of liquor cuz no drinking allowed n cops do roll around. Bring a girl with u while the sun is coming down n u have the downtown skyline in view from there. Wont cost u a penny.

I just hate doing all this writing. Shit's draining. Only good thing is that Upwork takes screenshots every 10 minutes while I work so I can go back and look at what I was doing and write it out.

trust me fam i have to complete two essay for next week . shit been so annoying for me, i have been takin breaks tryin to finish them . this week is st pats day so everyone going to be gettin drunk and ima be home lol

Try going to an outdoor music fest might be some in may but honestly i think they start in june-early sept

Touristy shit cant go wrong with millenium park, navy pier, one of our museums or going up sears tower to get a view of the city.

Dont know shit about lounges but when i used to club it was either soundbar, spybar or underground on illinois ave

If u get a cool breezy night go chill by north ave beach. Fill u up a big mcdonalds cup of liquor cuz no drinking allowed n cops do roll around. Bring a girl with u while the sun is coming down n u have the downtown skyline in view from there. Wont cost u a penny.

okay thanks bro

my cousin wants to go see where obamas used to live lol aint that the southside ?

Chicago so Damn dope. Chilled with my ex out there almost every weekend in Fall 2015. The architecture tour, day parties, hitting up food joints, fuking her in the parking garage, then getting shit talked to me for wearing my Lions jersey...ahhh good times.

Chicago so Damn dope. Chilled with my ex out there almost every weekend in Fall 2015. The architecture tour, day parties, hitting up food joints, fuking her in the parking garage, then getting shit talked to me for wearing my Lions jersey...ahhh good times.

Nigga just gonna casually drop this in there.

Yea man theres plenty to do here in the summer n ppl are serious about their sports but packers fans get more n more comfy representin every year lmao

Glad u enjoyed it

Nigga just gonna casually drop this in there.
Bruh, them shits are expensive as hell, plus She shopped a lot. We'd go down Michigan ave,she'd accumulate bags, we'd go bak to the truk, get it in for about 15, then head bak out to the city.

The line for that Damn Popcorn be ridiculous, but worth it.

All the Chi posters are good ppl man. Elzo and Whisp would definitely show you a good time. Haven't had the chance to link with them, but they always leave an open invitation.

They usually get together too. The homie that used to be in the workout thread, King Hassan, Chi city, Elzo,OB, Loca, they fuk with each other offline so hit them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back