Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stove-cooked a steak last nite...never again.
Use butter and make sure your stove is below medium.

I ain't a lamb fan whatsoever. Can't do gamey tasting meats.
Soak your lamb in lemon/lime juice or vinegar to rid it of any gamey taste. Matter of fact you should be cleaning all your meat like that or maybe it's just a Caribbean thing we do.

Last edited:
Use butter and make sure your stove is below medium.

Soak you lamb in lemon/lime juice or vinegar to rid it of any gamey taste. Matter of fact you should be cleaning all your meat like that or maybe it's just a Caribbean thing we do.

I believe my Nana soaks hers in lemon juice now because I always complained as a child of this taste lamb chops have. It is so nasty and really made me not like lamb for a long time.

i hate it when parents dont acknowledge that their kid just isnt good at sports

say fam, i can call all the calls in the world, thats not gon stop yo son from dribbling the ball off his shin

fuck outta my face

i hate it when parents dont acknowledge that their kid just isnt good at sports

say fam, i can call all the calls in the world, thats not gon stop yo son from dribbling the ball off his shin

fuck outta my face

Let them damn kids be great!

Let them damn kids be great!
i be trying, but its the damn parents

some cac came up to me asking me about hand checking

i told dude, look at the foul count, the fouls are even both ways

he kept going on and on about not calling hand checking

brah, i could call this shit every trip up the court, and that still not gon stop this thrashing ya'll getting

Just tell your kids they had a good season and keep it moving

i be trying, but its the damn parents

some cac came up to me asking me about hand checking

i told dude, look at the foul count, the fouls are even both ways

he kept going on and on about not calling hand checking

brah, i could call this shit every trip up the court, and that still not gon stop this thrashing ya'll getting

Just tell your kids they had a good season and keep it moving

Yeah, time for a hot shower and bed! Lmao

Did you see the sneek peek?! It doesn't even look nonentertaining. Tommy's sister looks JUST like her. I'm tired of Kirk and Rasheeda and that wack ass Just Britney chick dun made her way to the show wit them citrus wigs lmaoo.

Yeah I seent it! NY and Miami was trash so I am HOPING this one isn't as trash so that's where my excitement comes from.
Yoooooo I was looking at the Just Brittney chick like I seen her somewhere but wasn't sure who she was.
Josline is not there and then they brought in Erica to take her spot. That's not a good look.
Kirk and Rasheeda shit is DEAD!! They dragging a dead horse.
Tammy quit and I actually liked her. The Bam was a good addition but she bowed too. I think both of them would rather salvage their relationships and privacy and I respect that.
Tommy and her peoples are the leading cast now and whatever it is that is going to pop will be disastrous!

Is there a Love & Hip Hop thread?
Did you see the sneek peek?! It doesn't even look nonentertaining. Tommy's sister looks JUST like her. I'm tired of Kirk and Rasheeda and that wack ass Just Britney chick dun made her way to the show wit them citrus wigs lmaoo.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back