Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont see how folks eat anything over medium

all the flavor gone after that

Man you bite into a good medium steak and shit is perfect combination of flavor and juiciness.

Anything above and you might else well be chewing on rubber.

Depending on the cut of the meat, medium rare is good too.

Anything less than that you might as well be a vampire.

@Kandy I'm looking at a few spots in Ft Bend, Fresno, and Mo City. Been told Fresno is a bad move, and to stay away from Ft Bend. Would you say the same?

@Kandy I'm looking at a few spots in Ft Bend, Fresno, and Mo City. Been told Fresno is a bad move, and to stay away from Ft Bend. Would you say the same?
I grew up in Mo. City. I had family in Fresno. It’s not a bad area but a lot of the homes that were out there are now rent homes. So they aren’t as nice as they were years ago. It depends what side of Mo. City you move on. You got the rich side/middle class/more hood side.

99a.gif

I grew up in Mo. City. I had family in Fresno. It’s not a bad area but a lot of the homes that were out there are now rent homes. So they aren’t as nice as they were years ago. It depends what side of Mo. City you move on. You got the rich side/middle class/more hood side.
Got you. I am dealing with this older white lady , gonna have to find a Blac Realtor.

I can't argue with a woman. Let her go get her nigga,father, brother or Whoever and we can talk or fight if shit is that crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back