Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is getting too serious niggas
Bruh just dont get on abw at work. Nobody in history thinks kid pic are sexy unless they molesting or thinking about it. Like be for real.
this nigga gets it....this is all that had to be said now niggas talking bout dead daddies and deceased children this is not how i want to spend my days ppl

I shouldn't have to worry about looking at undressed kids on here

Do you have this much of a problem watching diaper commercials? Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs all got commercials that run on TV around the clock with babies with less clothes on. Shirtless babies in just their diapers and nobody has a problem with that except niggas that are either hyper religious or closet pedos trying to reign in their urges. NOBODY sees babies like that except deviants.

dawg, you diggin a deeper hole for yourself. Just stop now.

hold on so ABW mods can change AVIs and S/N at their discretion @Goldie educate me

Nah only i can/do. BNE can too, but she'll prolly just leave it to me. AP MIGHT be able to too.

@Goldie set up court, fam

Defamation of character.

Whoever loses leaves the site for good.

Chitown aint the most liked nigga on here so it's obvious who will be voted to leave lol. I know a handful of yall don't rock with homie, but he's always been cool in my book.

With that said, I'm still down to hold court, just with a lesser penalty.

the fuck is going on in here?
faceKick.gif

setup the trial and get this shit settled immediately. I am happy to be apart of the jury to bring about justice for this fuckery

Chitown aint the most liked nigga on here so it's obvious who will be voted to leave lol. I know a handful of yall don't rock with homie, but he's always been cool in my book.

6EA528ED-A5CF-497C-A8B8-3101E849C48D.gif

Nah only i can/do. BNE can too, but she'll prolly just leave it to me. AP MIGHT be able to too.

So what will be the penalty?

Do you have this much of a problem watching diaper commercials? Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs all got commercials that run on TV around the clock with babies with less clothes on. Shirtless babies in just their diapers and nobody has a problem with that except niggas that are either hyper religious or closet pedos trying to reign in their urges. NOBODY sees babies like that except deviants.

dawg, you diggin a deeper hole for yourself. Just stop now.

STFU, I don't wanna see a undressed kid on here. FOH with all that other shit you dumb ass niggas is on

^^^ he like "Why all the threads empty???!!!"

I got busy at work for a minute. Was having a good time laughing in the family feud thread before that.

Came back...nothing was happening. Then I come in here and see Chitown getting jumped. Ion know what happened for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back