Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao he can fuck with all that shit but a hidden thriving kingdom in Africa and a black superhero is a bridge too far.

Kill all that Targ nonsense tho.. lol

I mean I'm just tryin to figure this out. Like does Goldie change the channel when dragons...walking dead...mystical shyt appear on the tv? Then changes it back when it' just the humans?

I mean I'm just tryin to figure this out. Like does Goldie change the channel when dragons...walking dead...mystical shyt appear on the tv? Then changes it back when it' just the humans?

I'm pretty sure whenever some weird shit happens he's like... nah... fuck outa here.. that's not historically accurate. How dare they taint the factual historical concepts.. fuckin nerds *continues watching tho*

Well I WAS going to this Jamaican a friend of mine knows. She pissed me off, so I’m going home now.
Ok she called me back. Piece of shit ass woman.

She was telling me I had to comb my shit out and restart. I’m like why the fuck would I do that when some of my shit already started to loc. She said it won’t look right because my ends are curly. WHO THEEEEEEE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHATS GONNA LOOK CUTE OR NOT?! Can I determine whether or not the shit gon look right and i happen to love my curly ends.

I’m heading back up there but fuck her.

I don’t know what these shits are anymore. It’s depressing me.

I was the same way when I first started lol
unraveling is normal and natural

youre fine

I remember mines being mad fuzzy and frizzy and constantly unravling ——all over my head and I use to be pissed tf off with my hair so I get it

I was the same way when I first started lol
unraveling is normal and natural

youre fine

I remember mines being mad fuzzy and frizzy and constantly unravling ——all over my head and I use to be pissed tf off with my hair so I get it
Aww man this unraveling and frizzy shit is gonna be the death of me. I’m tired of this damn wig and I’m tired of these unraveled ass loc twist thingamajigs on my head.

I can’t even call these shits locs. Yo! This is mad depressing right now.

:cry:

I picked my son up from school and when he walked out I could just hear his theme song playing.

My boy was feeling himself today. I bought him some new shoes and his nanny bought him a camo jacket. Boys hair cut fresh af. DAT BOY CLEEEEAAAAN.

I hopped out the car and start screaming DAT BOY FLYYYYYY AS HELLLLLLLL!!!! DAMNNNNN!
Yes, I curse around my child.

His smile is the reason why the sun is shining so bright. Y’all welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back