Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
was looking at a film review of "a wrinkle in time" on youtube

the comments be lowkey hilarious

So Many Anchors2 hours ago
Don’t let this distract you from the fact that when Paul Walker goes to Vin Diesels house party in the 1st fast and furious movie, “I Got Hoes” by Ludacris is playing on the stereo. But In 2 fast 2 furious, Ludacris appears as a street racer called Tej Parker. So in the fast and furious world, who sang “I Got Hoes”? Was it Tej? Was it Ludacris? Does Ludacris exist? Who has the hoes? Are the hoes okay!?

was looking at a film review of "a wrinkle in time" on youtube

the comments be lowkey hilarious

So Many Anchors2 hours ago
Don’t let this distract you from the fact that when Paul Walker goes to Vin Diesels house party in the 1st fast and furious movie, “I Got Hoes” by Ludacris is playing on the stereo. But In 2 fast 2 furious, Ludacris appears as a street racer called Tej Parker. So in the fast and furious world, who sang “I Got Hoes”? Was it Tej? Was it Ludacris? Does Ludacris exist? Who has the hoes? Are the hoes okay!?

If y’all would indulge me, pause

I can provide evidence on why I feel the way I do, but it would invole spoilers and I don’t know how to spoiler my post on mobile

If y’all would indulge me, pause

I can provide evidence on why I feel the way I do, but it would invole spoilers and I don’t know how to spoiler my post on mobile
go to the thread and talk about the movie

index.php
dog niggaz always tryna strike out at their maaters....

:scust1:

Teatree oil gives you dry scalp? It sho smells good and makes my scalp feel even better.
it might just be him Blac

tea tree earl puts me to schleep

just dap a lil on ya cheek undiluted

48AC01C9-EA8C-4C74-8622-7B0ABE271156.jpeg
So you 3 years younger than me, when I was 8 you were 5. That would put u In kindergarten around the time Malcolm X came out staring Denzel.

Now when Malcom X came, I was going to an all black school in Charleston SC. The entire school shut down for a whole half day. So this poor school in this poor city district could bus every student the movies to watch this movie.

And this wasn’t a rated G movie, we needed parent permission, and the busses were pack, can’t see if any parent denied their kid permission.

Great movie, at 8 years old watch this man/myth we were always preached to about killed murked by his own cause he dared to think different than what he had been taught.

At the end of the movie they show these kids..the kids say “I am Malcom X”

:cry:“I am Malcom X”..Rem
So spare me this movie based on a comic universe being super iconic

Teatree oil gives you dry scalp? It sho smells good and makes my scalp feel even better.
Tea tree oil is a very good antiseptic but it does try the skin something serious. I would use rosemary oil, it does just as good of a job without the dryness + it promotes blood flow which is good for hair growth..

it might just be him Blac

tea tree earl puts me to schleep

just dap a lil on ya cheek undiluted

giphy.gif

View attachment 33798
So you 3 years younger than me, when I was 8 you were 5. That would put u In kindergarten around the time Malcolm X came out staring Denzel.

Now when Malcom X came, I was going to an all black school in Charleston SC. The entire school shut down for a whole half day. So this poor school in this poor city district could bus every student the movies to watch this movie.

And this wasn’t a rated G movie, we needed parent permission, and the busses were pack, can’t see if any parent denied their kid permission.

Great movie, at 8 years old watch this man/myth we were always preached to about killed murked by his own cause he dared to think different than what he had been taught.

At the end of the movie they show these kids..the kids say “I am Malcom X”

:cry:“I am Malcom X”..Rem
So spare me this movie based on a comic universe being super iconic
I'm not saying it's "change your life" iconic. I just thought it was a dope movie. It was nice to see so many black ppl on a large box office hit. The cinematography of it was breathtaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back