Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I'd try all the usual shit like self defense, insanity, blah blah. If it didn't work, I'd man up and do my bid.

Actions have consequences.

Me accepting my medicine makes me a psycho?

Physcos go to sanitariums, not jail by the way.

wow I never seen a man romanticize jail time

2F367F13-2059-4F1D-9440-1BB8B6D8F795.jpeg

I always get nervous when dudes pick each other up and slam each other down when fighting.

like you can really harm someone to the point of leaving them with a severed spine or worse

petty fighting can turn to a homicide real quick

I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of using that move.

wow I never seen a man romanticize jail time

View attachment 32976
Nobody romanticized it. You reaching fam.

Never said "I can't wait to be on 23 he lockdown eating soups!"

Never said
"Boy them conjugal visits gonna be lit!"

Never said "Can't wait to play Spades with some lifers Maaan!"

I was always taught that you own your actions. So if I do go too far, I'm not gonna cry, gonna man up, own my shit. But you got it Race.

Buuuuuuut slammin in a fight is usually the move that causes permanent damage. Niggas be having seizures.

ab03o.jpg

Nobody romanticized it. You reaching fam.

Never said "I can't wait to be on 23 he lockdown eating soups!"

Never said
"Boy them conjugal visits gonna be lit!"

I was always taught that you own your actions. So if I do go too far, I'm not gonna cry, gonna man up, own my shit. But you got it Race.

I mean it sounded like a plan ghost
Like you had it all mapped out

:mybad:

niggas outchea trying to be humane whilst having a street fight?

one-sided-street-fight.gif

^^^ Exactly what I'd be going for. I ain't got time to be fighting and I'm only gonna be fighting to protect my family anyways. My intent is to throw as few punches or moves as fast as I can for maximum damage. If I end up Christopher Reeves-ing a nigga, he pretty much deserves it.

Im just saying I would be mad at myself for life if I had to go to prison for 15+ years for beating someone so badly they ended up seriously hurt.

I would be pissed tf off!

mad at the world

self defense. He kept coming so you had to put an end to it.

^^^ Exactly what I'd be going for. I ain't got time to be fighting and I'm only gonna be fighting to protect my family anyways. My intent is to throw as few punches or moves as fast as I can for maximum damage. If I end up Christopher Reeves-ing a nigga, he pretty much deserves it.

That went too far, dude was out of it the first punch.

Exactly. I never knew that you were supposed to half fight a mufucca. If I'm mad enough to fight, I'm tryna knock you the hell out. If you get damage, you get damage vice versa. I knew what it was when I went set my mind to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back