Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh...you couldn't tell me shyt those 1st 2 days. After 3rd day...it was a wrap! Lol
Nigga threw up his set, with his nuts on his back,after stomping him out, on his front porch.

Seppuku would be a must if it was my son.

Stay down about your gamer
Fame I never claim her
A mug on my face
For those who are a stranger
Strange cause I do not know ya
Big chip on your shoulder
Im knocking out yo teeth
My Fists are hard just like a boulder

Buuuuuuut slammin in a fight is usually the move that causes permanent damage. Niggas be having seizures.

Im just saying I would be mad at myself for life if I had to go to prison for 15+ years for beating someone so badly they ended up seriously hurt.

I would be pissed tf off!

mad at the world

Im just saying I would be mad at myself for life if I had to go to prision for 15+ years for beating someone so badly they ended up seriously hurt.

mad at the world
If a someone got me mad enough to fight him, I want to hurt him, so I'll do my time with a smile knowing that bastard will never walk again.

If a someone got me mad enough to fight him, I want to hurt him, so I'll do my time with a smile knowing that bastard will never walk again.

Nigga what?

you would gleefully go to jail with a smile on your face for beating someone up over something dumb?

just walk to the nearest jail and ask to be locked tf up.

you shouldnt even be on the streets psycho lol

Im just saying I would be mad at myself for life if I had to go to prison for 15+ years for beating someone so badly they ended up seriously hurt.

mad at the world

Cousin told me he saw somebody get power bombed and dude was paralyzed

Nigga what?

you would gleefully go to jail with a smile on your face for beating someone up over something dumb?

just walk to the nearest jail and ask to be locked tf up.

you shouldnt even be on the streets psycho lol
Of course I'd try all the usual shit like self defense, insanity, blah blah. If it didn't work, I'd man up and do my bid.

Actions have consequences.

Me accepting my medicine makes me a psycho?

Physcos go to sanitariums, not jail by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back