Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya and if you waste another report doing that, I'ma put you in timeout

Smh

Our very first ever reported post, I check the logs and it's Judah with the fuck shit

61421140.jpg

When it rains.....it pours :(

Last September and October I got two super speeder tickets in Soperton County, its like 2 hours away from my hometown. In January I went up there and my lawyer took it to trial believing he could talk the judge down on the fees and points before the trial date.

This Thursday is my next court date, the judge told my lawyer today that I'll have a year probation with all the fees to pay plus my points basically offering nothing.

Or I can go to jail and he'll erase the fees and points. I talked to a few ppl and they said the most I'll do probably is 2 weeks in jail. Nothing's official but if he offers the 2 weeks then I'm thinking about taking it.

He'll waive the points and fees but you'll have a record that will follow you for at least 7 years. That record can get in the way of just about every aspect of your life. If they give you the option, stay your Black ass out of their jails.

my 2¢...

Last September and October I got two super speeder tickets in Soperton County, its like 2 hours away from my hometown. In January I went up there and my lawyer took it to trial believing he could talk the judge down on the fees and points before the trial date.

This Thursday is my next court date, the judge told my lawyer today that I'll have a year probation with all the fees to pay plus my points basically offering nothing.

Or I can go to jail and he'll erase the fees and points. I talked to a few ppl and they said the most I'll do probably is 2 weeks in jail. Nothing's official but if he offers the 2 weeks then I'm thinking about taking it.
Eat the probation and STOP SPEEDING take the year L while avoiding jail. 2 weeks being told when to eat, sleep, inmates that could target you, asswhole COs plus it going on your record not worth it.

Will your job understand?

Motor vehicle offenses are usually excused. unless youre applying for a position that you will have to transport.

I stepped out of my element and wore a dress. Now I'll wear dresses occasionally but this dress was wayyyyyyyyy outta my element. I'm glad I'm outta that shit. I did look cute AF THO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back