Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive went thru the proper channels....

Good day ma'am
Ya and if you waste another report doing that, I'ma put you in timeout

Smh

Our very first ever reported post, I check the logs and it's Judah with the fuck shit

Hey being that im new is it cool to discuss religion on this forum? Usually a hot topic and ive seen groups on fb not allow religious discussions. The vibe i get from here seems pretty open tho

I'm going to try and go hard for the next 4 months and see what happens

Got a cruise in November. I'm trying to get right and make those old white women that be on the pool deck regret not messing wit a Black Gawd.

Last edited:
Hey being that im new is it cool to discuss religion on this forum? Usually a hot topic and ive seen groups on fb not allow religious discussions. The vibe i get from here seems pretty open tho
No judgement here brotha.........unless some outlandishly stupid things are said ;;;

You're free to talk about whatever u want my nigga. If you don't see a thread made on the topic you wanna discuss just go head and make it.

When it rains.....it pours :(

Last September and October I got two super speeder tickets in Soperton County, its like 2 hours away from my hometown. In January I went up there and my lawyer took it to trial believing he could talk the judge down on the fees and points before the trial date.

This Thursday is my next court date, the judge told my lawyer today that I'll have a year probation with all the fees to pay plus my points basically offering nothing.

Or I can go to jail and he'll erase the fees and points. I talked to a few ppl and they said the most I'll do probably is 2 weeks in jail. Nothing's official but if he offers the 2 weeks then I'm thinking about taking it.

When it rains.....it pours :(

Last September and October I got two super speeder tickets in Soperton County, its like 2 hours away from my hometown. In January I went up there and my lawyer took it to trial believing he could talk the judge down on the fees and points before the trial date.

This Thursday is my next court date, the judge told my lawyer today that I'll have a year probation with all the fees to pay plus my points basically offering nothing.

Or I can go to jail and he'll erase the fees and points. I talked to a few ppl and they said the most I'll do probably is 2 weeks in jail. Nothing's official but if he offers the 2 weeks then I'm thinking about taking it.

...I'll put 30 towards your books. Keep ya head up. We'll hold the ABW block down until you come home b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back