Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed with it up until the "daddy" part...nah b

I remember having an interview at at a halfway house for inmates as a part time cook. I didn't even know what the shit was until I got to the door and saw all these security precautions.

The residents were just lurking and walking around all willy-nilly. Needless to say I was uncomfortable as hell. Even witnessed them bringing back a guy who tried to escape. I tried to act like I was cool. :sayword:

I wanted to tell the lady interviewing me, "Bitch yean say this was halfway house and I gotta be a Top Flight Security Chef".:mf1:

agreed with it up until the "daddy" part...nah b

87XXO.gif

I remember having an interview at at a halfway house for inmates as a part time cook. I didn't even know what the shit was until I got to the door and saw all these security precautions.

The residents were just lurking and walking around all willy-nilly. Needless to say I was uncomfortable as hell. Even witnessed them bringing back a guy who tried to escape. I tried to act like I was cool. :sayword:

I wanted to tell the lady interviewing me, "Bitch yean say this was halfway house and I gotta be a Top Flight Security Chef".:mf1:
girl u cook?

:clawd:

I did it the other way around last night and niggas complained saying I should've told them ahead of time, now yall... man fuck yall lol

just heard mention of a christian night club? is that an actual thing? if so, ive been missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back