Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt the shooter come with limited ammo..

so gimme the shooter and the gorillas....

plus imma weapon in and of itself, so i like my odds

Damn, as someone born in SC, I didn't even know this, but after the Civil War, SC was the only state that actually had a majority black legislative body. Looks like the state had about 5 minutes of being racially decent.

First_South.jpg

Men do you like Plain Janes? I just came to the conclusion that I am attracted to Plain Janes but I am not the only one. A quick google search shows that alot of men are attracted to Plain Janes.

So do you prefer Plain Janes over Barbie dolls?

Men do you like Plain Janes? I just came to the conclusion that I am attracted to Plain Janes but I am not the only one. A quick google search shows that alot of men are attracted to Plain Janes.

I like a plain jane that can put it on from time to time.
They just seem more down to earth

we're more attracted to "plain janes" in being actual love interests and that makes sense for obvious reasons

barbie dolls get the dick jumpin but we know thats where it ends

I like a chick who think her shit don’t stink,that’s a lil stuck up,keep on heels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back