Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
just made a huge, last min order to the caterers. really hope they dont spit in it..

I'm their fave customer, if I get there before they start cooking maybe they wont
U throwing an event? If ur their fav customer I assume u host events often

2dlmyiw.jpg

Wolf packs run when the leader is down.
Eagles only hunt small prey.
Rats also run at signs of danger.
A hunting rifle only holds so much ammo before you have to reload. He has the advantage of distance but protecting is not the strong point.
Male Lion dont hunt they protect, and they dont usually run in packs if they have a pride.
Alligator have to stay close to water

So my pick is bears and gorillas. Especially if we are in a forest.
Lions would have been a strong pick.

Reactions: Az
A hunting rifle only holds so much ammo before you have to reload. He has the advantage of distance but protecting is not the strong point.
Male Lion dont hunt they protect, and they dont usually run in packs if they have a pride.

How much animal planet u be watchin b?

If lions protect wouldn't you want them to defend you?

If lions protect wouldn't you want them to defend you?

But will they protect together. Male lions protect their pride(family) young bachelor lions hunt to eat and challenge older lions for their pride. So will they work together to protect me. Or fight amongst each other. If that was female lions then I would have picked them over bears.

I went way to deep with that hypothetical question.

As long as the dude with the rifle can take out the lions, bears and gorillas I'm sure the wolf pack can take out the buffaloes. Alligators and rats would be the least of the my problems. I'll just swat at the eagles with a bat if they try something

But will they protect together. Male lions protect their pride(family) young bachelor lions hunt to eat and challenge older lions for their pride. So will they work together to protect me. Or fight amongst each other. If that was female lions then I would have picked them over bears.

I went way to deep with that hypothetical question.
For this hypothetical question I'm going eagles and the Patriot...they the last ones left lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back