Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was two spots. I was going straight into the spot I saw. Not even knowing it was a spot dead in front of the store. That bitch almost hit my car. I had to slam on my brakes and my son screamed cause the seatbelt hurt his neck. She was in her car running her mouth. I jumped my ass out the car so fast and walked to the door and the woman was staring at me with an attitude. I told her I ain’t even want the spot but I will beat her ass at this dollar store and stood there. She ain’t get out til I went in the store. Then passed by me and mumbled some shit. I told her I couldn’t hear her but she kept walking.

White lady?

It was two spots. I was going straight into the spot I saw. Not even knowing it was a spot dead in front of the store. That bitch almost hit my car. I had to slam on my brakes and my son screamed cause the seatbelt hurt his neck. She was in her car running her mouth. I jumped my ass out the car so fast and walked to the door and the woman was staring at me with an attitude. I told her I ain’t even want the spot but I will beat her ass at this dollar store and stood there. She ain’t get out til I went in the store. Then passed by me and mumbled some shit. I told her I couldn’t hear her but she kept walking.

That ole scary ass bitch...lawd!

A nigga almost hit my car about to run a red light. I come through the intersection and almost hit me trying to make that right. Had to take off my seatbelt so i could get to the.......

I kno exactly what she said "big booty bitch"

Real shit @Kandy i was just at Dollar General about 4 hours ago getting mustard cuz i aint feel like going back to Walmart. Soon as i pulled in this lady was backing out slow as fuck at one of those store front parking spot. When i realized i had no choice but to wait my whole body felt like it was melting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back