Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Hollywood so racist Jet Li gets friend zoned in a remake of Romeo and Juliet how he ain't smash Aaliyah

The script originally called for them to fall in love and kiss at the end of the movie, and they actually shot it that way but Jet Li wasn't feelin Aaliyah and the kisses came off awkward as hell. Eventually they re-wrote the ending to be what what was released.

I take care of developmentally disabled adults. One of my clients got violent. Lol

oh ok. glad youre ok. i used to work at a juvenile facility called tenbroek back in my early 20's and believe you me some of those kids where off the chain. so i cant imagine working with adults.

when you realize you told everyone you'd have coffee, tea and cookies at the meeting you're hosting tomorrow... but you didn't actually book them.

i can pick up cookies on the way but idk how I can pick up enough coffee for 10 people in the evening. or know how they'd all like it. or if they like soya milk. or if they brought a water bottle and wanna cut that shit out.

damn it. thought I sorted everything. I don't wanna be that chick who made false promises of milk and cookies!

when you realize you told everyone you'd have coffee, tea and cookies at the meeting you're hosting tomorrow... but you didn't actually book them.

i can pick up cookies on the way but idk how I can pick up enough coffee for 10 people in the evening. or know how they'd all like it. or if they like soya milk. or if they brought a water bottle and wanna cut that shit out.

damn it. thought I sorted everything. I don't wanna be that chick who made false promises of milk and cookies!
Lol disappointment is a staple of adulthood they ll be fine

It was two spots. I was going straight into the spot I saw. Not even knowing it was a spot dead in front of the store. That bitch almost hit my car. I had to slam on my brakes and my son screamed cause the seatbelt hurt his neck. She was in her car running her mouth. I jumped my ass out the car so fast and walked to the door and the woman was staring at me with an attitude. I told her I ain’t even want the spot but I will beat her ass at this dollar store and stood there. She ain’t get out til I went in the store. Then passed by me and mumbled some shit. I told her I couldn’t hear her but she kept walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back