Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not fair to only blame chris if Rihanna was just as abusive and violent as he was. Now, i wasnt there, but Rih does have her moon in Aries so i know she is a fierce warrior when upset. To me, they were both wrong.
yes but who had to live with it and spiralled because of it?

i watched and followed chris brown as he grew up in the public eye. I saw a happy young man having fun and always had a big smile.

then the public turned on him. and in the mist of that he refused to throw rihanna to the wolves while he was getting eaten alive.

he took the shit on the chin and had to work twice as hard to restart his career while hers took off. its crazy how she allowed him to take all the blame.

a young man without a father to guide him and nothing but yes men and groupies around him....that shit created a world he wanted to escape from and he turned to drugs and gang shit.

crazy how one decision can change your life. and even when your protecting someone that you loved so they can continue to blossom..no one can see the pain of that lost, hurt little boy thats still with him.
i hate when niggas shit on him and call him fatherless when he stood tall when he didnt have to.

i watched and followed chris brown as he grew up in the public eye. I saw a happy young man having fun and always had a big smile.

then the public turned on him. and in the mist of that he refused to throw rihanna to the wolves while he was getting eaten alive.

he took the shit on the chin and had to work twice as hard to restart his career while hers took off. its crazy how she allowed him to take all the blame.

a young man without a father to guide him and nothing but yes men and groupies around him....that shit created a world he wanted to escape from and he turned to drugs and gang shit.

crazy how one decision can change your life. and even when your protecting someone that you loved so they can continue to blossom..no one can see the pain of that lost, hurt little boy thats still with him.
i hate when niggas shit on him and call him fatherless when he stood tall when he didnt have to.
He did have a father in his life tho. Check your sources.

I see where you are coming from. And i agree. He did take a huge blow for this while she used it to gain pity and advance her career.
That's part of the narrative that the media wants us to see.. Violent black man being abusive and having to pay for consequences. If Rih was white, Chris would have never gotten a chance to come back in the spotlight..

Reactions: GNS
Today I’ll be interviewing Goldie. If you have questions you want me to ask him, inbox me now.

I don’t want that bullshit y’all pulled during Meeks interview.
Y interview a guy. Lets do a female please

It's not fair to only blame chris if Rihanna was just as abusive and violent as he was. Now, i wasnt there, but Rih does have her moon in Aries so i know she is a fierce warrior when upset. To me, they were both wrong.
Change avi???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back