Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft.... Lmmfao
Soft Baked maybe!
Unless you meant smooth... Then hell I wouldn't be the one to know would I... Regardless of what I think.... I don't think I'm smooth... I think this ride is so bumpy it requires seatbelts... Shut up. You know I don't mean it the way it's soundin. Lol

Lol it's just an old inside joke from somewhere I worked. When where why... WHO... Who shot the penguin for a cookie...? I dunno. Hillbillies are weird.

Soft.... Lmmfao
Soft Baked maybe!
Unless you meant smooth... Then hell I wouldn't be the one to know would I... Regardless of what I think.... I don't think I'm smooth... I think this ride is so bumpy it requires seatbelts... Shut up. You know I don't mean it the way it's soundin. Lol

You love bumpy rides tho

@ all the beautifully nerdy minded computer geniuses.... Exactly how much info can be soaked up out of a saved wifi signal that is no longer in range or active.... IP address? Physical address....?

Like say somebody's smartphone picked up on my wifi signal and saved the signal could they or a hacker go back later and pull any of the location info....?

forgot to post this, but i took my daughter to a bday party at Chuck E Cheese this past weekend

@deadeye, that pizza is trash...just like i remembered

i hope you still not trying to convince yourself that is a suitable place to go for food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back