Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usual Bob, Jimmy and etc....its crazy reggae is like the one musical genre that i never look for the latest release
It depends on what you want to get from your music. I mean you’re like Paapcaan and Akaline and them always have something new. I don’t listen to dancehall but it is out there. The new music has gotten back to the essence of the message in the music so it is a great time in Reggae right now. Rastafari ideology is back.

It depends on what you want to get from your music. I mean you’re like Paapcaan and Akaline and them always have something new. I don’t listen to dancehall but it is out there. The new music has gotten back to the essence of the message in the music so it is a great time in Reggae right now. Rastafari ideology is back.
shit man no homo but i like to get my dance on so when i hit the club im always jamming to reggae...but at the crib its more of the chill reggae stuff

The artist I named above will get you dancing and the list I gave to the bretheren above will have you chilled. My VI representers RCity will have you dancing for days.

Reggae is big af here to the point that theres "jawaiian" and "island reggae" music...the island reggae gets kinda old because its just mfs whining about a girl or whatever most of the time..

Reggae is big af here to the point that theres "jawaiian" and "island reggae" music...the island reggae gets kinda old because its just mfs whining about a girl or whatever most of the time..
I was in Maui a couple of years ago. The vibe was nice and the herb was good.

My nephew is a stand up comedian... Not a good one mind you but yeah... And insane.
This is him and his best friends......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back