Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn AP is now the purseholder Beta used to be lmao
The level disrespeck is astounding....
giphy.gif

But when spectrum bought time warner all the people with bootleg cable got cut off by a flip of a switch or "encryption " by what they said. So you telling me they had that power all along
Yea, the signal is still there it’s just on digital frequencies. It’s not encrypted, you just need a set top box that is able to decode digital signal and convert it into picture.

If you had a neighbor that got cable, normally with a cable package you get 2 DTA boxes for free as your usually allowed access to having 3 TVs hooked up. Say you friend only needed on and gave you the other one.

If your still hooked up at the tap, that box would come on just like it’s at ur neighbors house. No encryption, just denial of service.

And that flip only seem sudden to you, they’ve been building the foundation that made that flip of a switch possible for more than likely a year

Only problem is he one of those barbers that u gotta chase down to get a cut and i dont like that shit, so i dont use him as much.

My brother in law is a barber too & he used to do the same thing back when he used to be on the liquor hard. It used to hinder his job. I'll get the barbershop at 9am on Saturdays, so I can be the first in his seat. Normally, he'll come through about 10am. Some days that nigga won't even come to work due to hangover. Fam, a nigga be mad ass hell but since he stop drinking then he doesnt do it anymore

I be wanting to cut my own hair but I be scared that I'm going to screw up my shape up. You know them shape ups are everything to a nigga lol
True my G but if you don't try you can't learn. It's not hard to do tho. It's just touch n go. Plus they got this edge up joint that guides you. I'll link it so u can see what I'm talking bout

Thank you @AP21

Hi guys, I’m Kandy.

The fee for men is 6 months of activity and a verification pic sent to either me or Reesey. More so me because Reesey disappears from time to time. (Luh you)

The fee for women is the same, unless told otherwise!

You can be rejected, idgaf how long you been here. If I think you on that weak ass, fuckboy, bitch nigga shit, you won’t get in.

Ask @Germs

By being in this section, you are basically accepting all the rules and consequences that comes with being in there.

YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU VIOLATE, then I’m gonna call my mama to be my lawyer and we gon sue yo ass.

*rules subject to change
96BC4F94-AEC4-431B-87E6-BEF609895EAE.gif

Well, I was told that y’all laughed at my dick pic. I guess it makes me feel better that it was based on me being a dick and not my dick

my sister cut hair and she has packages

if you just want a basic cut, i think thats like $25, but as you go up in tiers, you might get a facial massage or some facial scrub or some shit

she includes coloring in her standard price
I use to got to my Arab dude at Paul Mitchell. He use to rock the cuts. They wash ya hair give you whatever on the tap. They even massage the scalp all for 30 but I was a student so I got mine for 20$

My brother in law is a barber too & he used to do the same thing back when he used to be on the liquor hard. It used to hinder his job. I'll get the barbershop at 9am on Saturdays, so I can be the first in his seat. Normally, he'll come through about 10am. Some days that nigga won't even come to work due to hangover. Fam, a nigga be mad ass hell but since he stop drinking then he doesnt do it anymore

yea I remember you talkin bout that shit before bruh, good thing he got his shit together cause thats a good way to lose clients. My neighbor be salty when he find out niggas is driving 45 mins to get a cut at another shop when he right there in the hood, its cause we cant depend on his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back