Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what wack means.
:cont:You gon answer the question or nah?
See that’s subjective cause. A chick could have the type of sense of humor where slap stick comedy is her thing but that ain’t my thing but that’s not to say she has a wack sense of humor.

So ion really understand the question if there’s not a finite definition of a wack sense of humor.

my sister cut hair and she has packages

if you just want a basic cut, i think thats like $25, but as you go up in tiers, you might get a facial massage or some facial scrub or some shit

she includes coloring in her standard price

Females be some of the dopest barbers. I gotta female barber that line me up. She be fresh on them clippers & always keep me on point

Yea I just let someone in the other day.
He got in for the free too.
We gotta pay to get in?

I was clicking all over that name thinking there was some kinda link I wasn't seeing lmao

That's one thing I like about this place than illpix because they got weird about nudity during it's end

Not that I know of, it’s not really as much encryption, as it is denial of service. It’s there all the time, you just don’t have permission to access it.

But when spectrum bought time warner all the people with bootleg cable got cut off by a flip of a switch or "encryption " by what they said. So you telling me they had that power all along

a lot of chicks these days not looking for casual hookups brah...

let them chicks cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back