Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why I look over at my daughter and I catch her putting her food in my drink.

Just why?
Idk whats worse, the backwash after they drink out of your cup or this.

Tell me why I look over at my daughter and I catch her putting her food in my drink.

Just why?

we call my 2 yr old "mooch"

you cant leave no plates around and in reach....she'll steal your bread and all your veggies

Just why?
Babies do the nastiest things.

Ain’t nothing like the time my little brothers and son brought me some boo boo. I’m like do all boys do this nasty shit?!

What possesses a child to wanna dig in the toilet?

They were coming to show me that they pottied by themselves but my nigga! Yuck!

we call my 2 yr old "mooch"

you cant leave no plates around and in reach....she'll steal your bread and all your veggies

That's my daughter! LOL, she loves vegetables. She ate all of mines out of my plate. She can eat a whole meal and then want mine when she's done. She's so petite though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1/2
Babies do the nastiest things.

Ain’t nothing like the time my little brothers and son brought me some boo boo. I’m like do all boys do this nasty shit?!

Nah yo, my nephew did that LMFAO.
I never told ya'll what she did on Thanksgiving? SMFH.
I took a nap, I was so exhausted so i'm like boom..If I take a little nap i'll be able to stay up with everyone and chill tonight.
GIRLLLL, she was trying to wake me up as usual when I nap without her but all I remember is waking up to this strong ass smell of poop.
tenor.gif

My child took off her damn diaper and pants and had shit all over the place. Sitting beside me talking about Hi Mommy

might be a boy thing....I have never encountered that problem lol

plenty of pissy beds....even shittin in clothes

but mine dont even like jelly and syrup and shit on their hands they aint touching no shit lol

they freak out when they eat chips and get the dust on their fingers lol

Nah yo, my nephew did that LMFAO.
I never told ya'll what she did on Thanksgiving? SMFH.
I took a nap, I was so exhausted so i'm like boom..If I take a little nap i'll be able to stay up with everyone and chill tonight.
GIRLLLL, she was trying to wake me up as usual when I nap without her but all I remember is waking up to this strong ass smell of poop.
tenor.gif

My child took off her damn diaper and pants and had shit all over the place. Sitting beside me talking about Hi Mommy
Aww man! My son has done that. That boy hated diapers. We had to start putting underwear over the diaper because he was going to take it off. Little kids are funny.

I remember one time I was telling my little brother to give me a kiss. Going in for the kiss, he laughed and boogers and blood flew out. I was distraught. I almost threw him off me. He was like 4.

My other brother was sick one time when we were little. I wanted him to be okay so I got in his bed and went to sleep with him. This nigga rolled over in the middle of the night and threw up on my face.

might be a boy thing....I have never encountered that problem lol

plenty of pissy beds....even shittin in clothes

but mine dont even like jelly and syrup and shit on their hands they aint touching no shit lol

they freak out when they eat chips and get the dust on their fingers lol
My niece is like that. She hates dirty hands.

Reactions: 1/2
Aww man! My son has done that. That boy hated diapers. We had to start putting underwear over the diaper because he was going to take it off. Little kids are funny.

I remember one time I was telling my little brother to give me a kiss. Going in for the kiss, he laughed and boogers and blood flew out. I was distraught. I almost threw him off me. He was like 4.

My other brother was sick one time when we were little. I wanted him to be okay so I got in his bed and went to sleep with him. This nigga rolled over in the middle of the night and threw up on my face.

Aw man!!
I bought her a bunch of panties, I can't do it. We are going cold turkey, straight from diapers to panties. I don't care how many messes I have to clean up neither. She loves sitting on her potty though so this should be easy. She's definitely going to want to go to it because she can't stand being wet and she doesn't like her poop on her.

Aw man!!
I bought her a bunch of panties, I can't do it. We are going cold turkey, straight from diapers to panties. I don't care how many messes I have to clean up neither. She loves sitting on her potty though so this should be easy. She's definitely going to want to go to it because she can't stand being wet and she doesn't like her poop on her.
I didn’t potty train mine. He went to a private school at 1. They did all that because he was with them majority of the day, while we worked.

Next thing I know he come telling me toilet. I’m like what? He said potty toilet.

I look at his daddy like
A1C05EB3-5F7B-4D51-B268-1A754E1007B8.gif

We put him on the toilet and BAM! So i wasted some money on pull-ups. He knew how to go but never knew what to tell us to let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back