Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told yall during the election don lemon seemed like a fag on the ic..

N i got a bunch of flags for it n he camr out as a homo on new years lmaooo

Body bag!

Stopped on my way to work last night for drinks and smokes....

First Purchase of the Year : $8.88

The spiritual meaning of 888 means there is flow in your life and a beautiful energy circulating around you. The angel number 888 is the sign of balance and abundance, either in the form of money or friends and family. The repeating number 888 represents duality, infinity, as above-so below, abundance, a never-ending cycle, or an even exchange of energy for money.

And there was totally an unexpected check in the mailbox for Over $25.... Hmm NICE.

I can not tell who is my friend, I need disssstance between me and them. Gone hav ta teeeach me how to love you again.

Lawd knows I’m tryyyyyyin, lawd knows I’m trying for you....

I’ve seen man turn fooooool for the money one to many times.

99EBBA83-92BB-4B44-A318-1347C69A3152.gif

LOL...left to go to work. It’s freezing rain and slight snow. Did 3 donuts off the strength of one turn onto an intersection. Felt like I was in the fast and furious. And assholes behind me tryna dodge me instead of stop. I love humanity

I think I’m going to call in. My son don’t go back to school til Monday. That’s when I wanna go back.
i was to have the day off today but my motherfucking coworkers kept texting me all fucking day yesterday.....i was like fuck it ill just be in tomorrow

Where you work?

That nigga work on sesame street

@Elzo69Renaissance

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back