Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's posed to be 17 got damn degrees on Thursday and Friday and I gotta load trucks in that treachery. Trailers get 10 degrees colder then outside so y'all gonna have to pray for a nigga

Prayers to you, frost bite GALORE.
It was like that at FedEx.

but I got patnas that like to give me shit about working in an office

fuck what ya'll goin thru mane

I like to post pics with big cups of coffee and snacks and shit

might bring the space heater and take my shoes off

but I got patnas that like to give me shit about working in an office

fuck what ya'll goin thru mane

I like to post pics with big cups of coffee and snacks and shit

might bring the space heater and take my shoes off
giphy.gif

I'm worried about that shit foreal, my brother caught it in his finger at a freezer job. I gotta get out the warehouse industry once I relocate

Oh trust me I know, I don't miss that shit one bit. I would double my gloves with some regular gloves inside my work gloves. I got me some of those really thick long Nike socks too, They were perfect to double up with regular long socks.

lmao nah you good Ax

I paid my dues...did construction, FedEx, UPS, steel fabrication

eat good, layer up and keep moving

I was outside shootin ball in 20 the other day

once I got warm it wasnt shit

Oh trust me I know, I don't miss that shit one bit. I would double my gloves with some regular gloves inside my work gloves. I got me some of those really thick long Nike socks too, They were perfect to double up with regular long socks.
I'm not looking forward to this shit at all. Gotta wait until Monday for it to hit 40. We're ahead of schedule yet this dickhead supervisor wants to make my shift work 6 straight days around 11 hours a pop AND he took our 2 off days from us. These next few days gonna be a test foreal

lmao nah you good Ax

I paid my dues...did construction, FedEx, UPS, steel fabrication

eat good, layer up and keep moving

I was outside shootin ball in 20 the other day

once I got warm it wasnt shit
Lol I hate the cold mane that's why I'm planning to move down south (even tho it's cinder block all over the US right now )

Lol I ain't putting that energy in the air I'm trynna live until I'm 150 my nigga

Lol!

Shiiiiettt...my azzz would be wearing one of those heater vest...something.

Never in my life have I been in temps where they were in the teens in day time...let alone negative like the past couple days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back