Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hungry at a hotel once, I was so pissed, I walked but they only had the drive thru working.....I knocked on the window.........they said I needed a car to eat :(
Bruh, I hate to tell you this. They told me the same thing.., but I ended up with mad free food and an annoying ass fake girlfriend for like 4 months

Yo game was wack

Bruh, I hate to tell you this. They told me the same thing.., but I ended up with mad free food and an annoying ass fake girlfriend for like 4 months

Yo game was wack
I was trying to feed my fiance.......she out weighed me and was in a bad mood....I just said fuck it and caved, i put on my shoes and noticed mcdonalds was across the street from where we were at..doors locked....I'm drunk so i walked around and jump and stomp so they will take my order....that didnt work so i just walk up and knock on the window.............your right breh I can't get shit right.......smh.......i had money and everything but they said i needed a car :(

yall are right sorta, i could of stood there and protested, but I was drunk and had my fiance in the hotel growing angry.....I walked down the highway and picked up a ton of candy and chips and soda........we broke up shortly later

this why these young niggas go to the guns.....these 2 posed to be the most savages of Chicago savages

i just laugh when this shit is so common ppl are still just like excuse me I just want to get some milk like nobody gives a fuck anymore its just expected.....defintley sad and depressing but its just life

i know resolutions are kinda wack/corny, but anyone got any?

i wanna own a townhouse/condo by 1st quarter of 2018, wasting money paying rent is dumb.

also gonna start meal prepping, which will get me healthier but also save a ton of money i waste going out all the time.

i wanna own a townhouse/condo by 1st quarter of 2018, wasting money paying rent is dumb.

also gonna start meal prepping, which will get me healthier but also save a ton of money i waste going out all the time.
i want to stop taking the family i have left for granted...........I want to gain weight.... Get alcohol out of my life....and get a fucking job

if ur credit straight...shouldnt be a proble, getting a home loan....its a buyer s market fam

that job is key to everything. i finally got a career job in 2017, shit been way smoother for me since. good luck.
your right though.......those fast food jobs dont mean shit .....i wish i remembered the years i worked at fed ex...........anyways it is what it is ........time to me start being more responsible and not expect to get laid off next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back