Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain’t loved each other in a minute, things been going on the past month that i ain’t wit sharing. But just know I ain’t joking and this ain’t sudden. It’s for the best and why not start on the day of the new year

We ain’t loved each other in a minute, things been going on the past month that i ain’t wit sharing. But just know I ain’t joking and this ain’t sudden. It’s for the best and why not start on the day of the new year
I hear you Germs. Life is about happiness and if both you alls heart and mind is not there then you've failed each other and your kids. You gotta do what's best for all parties involved and I respect the fuck outta you for recognizing and acknowledging that things have changed and that you want to gracefully bow out. You're kids are going to be to good because their mother and father are better as friends than lovers! I wish you and your wife the very best for 2018 and beyond. Real recognize real pleighboi!

Last edited:
I hear you Germs. Life is about happiness and if both you aaalls heart and mind is not there then you've failed each other and your kids. You gotta do what's best for all parties involved and I respect the fuck outta you for recognizing and acknowledging that things have changed and that you want to gracefully bow out. You're kids are going to be to good because their mother and father are better as friends than lovers! I wish you and your wife the very best for 2018 and beyond. Real recognize real pleighboi!
I appreciate those kind words

Did anyone watch cnn tonight for new years? I did.....It was kinda funny but cringe worthy also they where drunk as hell, smoking weed and pushing the gay agenda a little too hard.

just took the dog on his midnight walk to Navy Pier....like 10 police cars up there...hopefully no one caught no gunplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back