Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait hol'up...so Ironmayne had Reesey, MissK, and Race Jones?

My nucca!

Had me , I have MissK which means he had us.. However, he didn't consult with me regarding the purchase of beauty Race. Me being the CEO of the company all purchases, acquisitions and inquiries were to go through me.

I would have approved had he requested.

Hol'up again...so does that mean Reesey is taking over as the new Avenger??

View attachment 3047

tumblr_nvpla8peSU1uqyzfgo3_500.gif

Ironman was making boss decisions when he vice president all along, reesey wanted him to know his role :yikes1:
I gave her my company then saved her from exploding by suits by that russian awhole an she gave it back. Stay outta grown folks business Josh
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png
Matter fact aren't you in debt? Go sort that out :mfb:

Last edited:
I gave her my company then saved her from exploding by suits by that russian awhole an she gave it back. Stay outta grown folks business Josh
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png
Matter aren't you in debt? Go sort that out :mfb:
:wecool: I'm just calling it like I see it breh, no hard feelings.

Had me , I have MissK which means he had us.. However, he didn't consult with me regarding the purchase of beauty Race. Me being the CEO of the company all purchases, acquisitions and inquiries were to go through me.

I would have approved had he requested.

tumblr_nvpla8peSU1uqyzfgo3_500.gif
You know dam..darn well I have great taste and she would've been a great addition to our beautiful family. The company is staying right here along with you, your bid of MissK, ANnnnnnnnd soon to be Race Jones as well
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back