Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great skit. I have to watch it a few times to recognize the other ESPN personalities.

Did I see Sage Steele's coon ass?

Although Mike and Jemele do skits on non black-related things, like the movie Anchorman and Step Brothers, am I the only who feels weird when they try to use black pop culture on His and Hers, and now SC6?

Perhaps I feel it is going to open the doors to more culture vultures. Or, maybe it feels forced at times. Dunno.

Don't hate on a nigga, just a random thought.

Great skit. I have to watch it a few times to recognize the other ESPN personalities.

Although Mike and Jemele do skits on non black-related things, like the movie Anchorman and Step Brothers, am I the only who feels weird when they try to use black pop culture on His and Hers, and now SC6?

Perhaps I feel it is going to open the doors to more culture vultures. Or, maybe it feels forced at times. Dunno.

You over think shit

This Viceland series RISE is powerful.

Black people and Native americans have so much in common! We need to build with our Native brothers and sisters asap.

They've been the best show on there and have always represented for black people first:uk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back