Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
that really real shea butter goes a long ass way too. We bought a lil tub of it from this bruh and sista at the swap meet almost a year ago. All it takes is a tiny lil bit and you straight.
all facts.... I keeps a tub of it on deck at all times...shit is multipurpose too

Half day today + 3 day weekend = Happy me

I got mixed emotions about this weekend.

One the one hand it's a holiday weekend, so that's sweet.
Then too, we're getting the fuck out this ghetto ass apartment this weekend and might be out of here tomorrow evening.
BUT... We're moving... I FUCKIN HATE MOVING. We got enough shit in storage to fill two and a half 26' Uhauls and I always end up in pain for a week from overworking my muscles.
But... we ain't gonna be in the hood anymore.
Actually gonna be far from it.
And close to the one client I have that's local so I might be able to pop in for meetings.

... But the thought of moving itself is almost enough to really fuck this weekend up. Plus, I gotta move twice. Once to get the shit out of this apartment into the house, then getting the shit out of storage into the house.

I need a drink.

raw.gif

I'm watching the episode when the coach finally put Steve Urkel in the game. Some of the WOAT defense were being played by the opposite team & Eddie did the WOAT dunk, when Steve threw him the oop smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back