Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tickets outchea are $15.50 each. That's $31 on tickets alone. Concession stand can run anywhere between $20-$50 depending on what you get so you can end up with a bit over $80 on a movie.

Once again...where are you going to the movie?

We went to go see The Last Jedi on opening weekend and tickets were ten dollars a piece and whenever we get concessions it' never more than 15 dollars...this was a star southfield

Today is the last day to enroll in the special Saturday lottery which will award a lucky poster 25% of the total amount bet this week. All you have to is place a bet of at least $1k on a three, four or five digit number to qualify. The pay out is going to be a six figure sum, so for all my IC refugee folk this is a great chance to come up on some dollars.

We also have a special bet going on today:
With every bet you place, you get a free bet on correctly guessing a one digit number (0-9). Correctly guessing this number will earn you $200 for every dollar you bet.

https://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-abw-lottery.3059/

spend a few more dollars on your moisturization my boy

4f418eb6-c281-4274-a81e-894f228da540._SR285,285_.jpg

lol bet

thats the only thing that works for my daughters eczema

I use it on my tatts

Grown ass man and I just got punked.

Did a favor for my homies family and they decided they wanted to pay me for it, told my dude don't een worry about it I'm good, known dude for over 10 years, since navy days.

This niccuh just called me threeway with his moms on the line basically telling me ima take this blessing...all I could say was "yes ma'am"
:snitch1:
Like i was at the principals office

That's why fuck with Studio Movie Grill. They always got a promo or a groupon going, tickets $5 and they got a two for $25! Splurge on a desert for an extra $5, for a smooth $40 you got yourself a nice date going.

Grown ass man and I just got punked.

Did a favor for my homies family and they decided they wanted to pay me for it, told my dude don't een worry about it I'm good, known dude for over 10 years, since navy days.

This niccuh just called me threeway with his moms on the line basically telling me ima take this blessing...all I could say was "yes ma'am"
:snitch1:
Like i was at the principals office

I had some old sista-woman basically strong-arm a $20 bill into my hand for helping her take her groceries to her apartment back inna day when I was single. Talmbout she prayed to da LAWD to send her some help and I was right there asking her if she needed help shamalamamumu. That GAAAAAAHWD blessed her with my help, I WILL take the money hamalamaabubaba that GAHWD, a huh-huh, has righteously blessed her with and so it would be a blessing for me AAAAAYE-MEN.

holy-ghost-o.gif

When she threw up her hands and started holy ghost dancing I felt bad and just took the money. I went to the store and got me a new bottle of Jim Beam and some smut videotape Moe had behind the counter.

I just witnessed the oddest argument at the store. A crackhead was arguing with another crackhead about saving money

I had some old sista-woman basically strong-arm a $20 bill into my hand for helping her take her groceries to her apartment back inna day when I was single. Talmbout she prayed to da LAWD to send her some help and I was right there asking her if she needed help shamalamamumu. That GAAAAAAHWD blessed her with my help, I WILL take the money hamalamaabubaba that GAHWD, a huh-huh, has righteously blessed her with and so it would be a blessing for me AAAAAYE-MEN.

holy-ghost-o.gif

When she threw up her hands and started holy ghost dancing I felt bad and just took the money. I went to the store and got me a new bottle of Jim Beam and some smut videotape Moe had behind the counter.
"Videotape Moe had", you called a dude Moe. You from dc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back