Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded to the scenario proposed, just not the way you'd have liked me to. Quote where I accused you individually of anything. Don't be melodramatic now.

Your last sentence was a blanket statement used to indirectly attack what I said. It's ok tho.

Just don't expect things from others that you don't expect from yourself and we'll be good.

Your last sentence was a blanket statement used to indirectly attack what I said. It's ok tho.

Just don't expect things from others that you don't expect from yourself and we'll be good.
Lol @ thinking anyone cares about what you say or being good with you. You aren't particularly important.

What is it?
Gaming disorder is characterized by
a pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behaviour (‘digital gaming’ or ‘video-gaming’), which may be online (i.e., over the internet) or offline, manifested by: 1) impaired control over gaming (e.g., onset, frequency, intensity, duration, termination, context); 2) increasing priority given to gaming to the extent that gaming takes precedence over other life interests and daily activities; and 3) continuation or escalation of gaming despite the occurrence of negative consequences. The behaviour pattern is of sufficient severity to result in significant impairment in personal, family, social, educational, occupational or other important areas of functioning. The pattern of gaming behaviour may be continuous or episodic and recurrent. The gaming behaviour and other features are normally evident over a period of at least 12 months in order for a diagnosis to be assigned, although the required duration may be shortened if all diagnostic requirements are met and symptoms are severe.

Gaming disorder is characterized by
a pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behaviour (‘digital gaming’ or ‘video-gaming’), which may be online (i.e., over the internet) or offline, manifested by: 1) impaired control over gaming (e.g., onset, frequency, intensity, duration, termination, context); 2) increasing priority given to gaming to the extent that gaming takes precedence over other life interests and daily activities; and 3) continuation or escalation of gaming despite the occurrence of negative consequences. The behaviour pattern is of sufficient severity to result in significant impairment in personal, family, social, educational, occupational or other important areas of functioning. The pattern of gaming behaviour may be continuous or episodic and recurrent. The gaming behaviour and other features are normally evident over a period of at least 12 months in order for a diagnosis to be assigned, although the required duration may be shortened if all diagnostic requirements are met and symptoms are severe.

I can understand that. Anything that takes over regular life is a legit issue.

Hey ABW, I'm T. Sanford. Please say you'll be the answer to an innocent animal suffering right now. An animal who needs your help. Please, call the number on that screen or go online & join the BCSPCA with a monthly gift, right now.............For just $18 a month, rescue animals from their abusers. Provide medical care, food, shelter & love. Call or join online in the next 30 minutes & they will send you a photo of an animal in a shelter. This is yall chance to say "I won't sit by & let an animal suffer". Oh yeah, help my homie out at 0:21 too

@Kandy, i see you doing work moving those youtubes

Darryl-Is-About-To-Shed-A-Lonely-Tear-On-The-Office.gif

Nah, your memory is faulty. Retrace your steps and you'll see that it was you who first quoted/engaged me.

It's okay though - that can be fixed. This exchange is over.

I quoted you to attack the mindstate of the woman in the original posted you mentioned. You proceeded to disagree then indirectly tell me I was wrong. I responded to that letting you know you purposely left sonething out to tell me im wrong and now here we are.

I didn't attack you. But if you don't wanna admit you sneak dissed based on my opinion, that's cool. NOW we can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back