Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
why hasn't Kat shown up yet? i know she said she didn't wanna move to another forum and have to learn all new people, i felt the same way, but this isn't really like that.

It's not a debate, you're wrong. Nobody agrees with you at all

The fact that when it's time to have music battles and nobody chooses Luther and Rihanna is chose every time proves my point.

Plus the fact that people aren't objective and lets nostalgia cloud their judgement.

The fact that when it's time to have music battles and nobody chooses Luther and Rihanna is chose every time proves my point.

Plus the fact that people aren't objective and lets nostalgia cloud their judgement.

As a matter of fact we need to get those MK battles back going without Chicity, the one he's been hosting now been going on for days

YO, Rapsody's album is dope, I watched Joe and C Da God's end of the year episode and they both said Rapsody had one of the best albums of the

year,I'm 5 tracks in so far, she Nice. I still gotta listen to Ross and Cyhi's albums

why hasn't Kat shown up yet? i know she said she didn't wanna move to another forum and have to learn all new people, i felt the same way, but this isn't really like that.
I wonder if she could mesh with the women on here?
I know its a different vibe but unless the chicks support blatant hoetry and male bashing like westie she prolly wouldnt like it

This chick I was on a live Instagram session with said that all penis's look the same.

She was a GAT-dang lie.

Some of them thangs look like "no thank you".

:yikes:

This chick I was on a live Instagram session with said that all penis's look the same.

She was a GAT-dang lie.

Some of them thangs look like "no thank you".

:yikes:

I just want to know how she saw so many penises that looked the same, lmfao.

We know that's a lie though, I've seen ugly penis and honeyyyyy I was like NOPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back