Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
25398798_1677473055625306_7500866842916776441_n.jpg

Ahhhh this is gonna be a long fucking day.. Fridays at work are hell.. Fridays at work before the holiday

9kySfcv.gif

Bright side there will be food

Watching Live PD and dudes get called out to a loud noise complaint; they pull up and get a huge odor of some dank weed. Their attention is turned to the smell which is coming out of a parked car. Two teens; 16 yr old female and a 19-yr old male. Smoking out in her moms car a few miles from home.

I’d kill my daughter.

Watching Live PD and dudes get called out to a loud noise complaint; they pull up and get a huge odor of some dank weed. Their attention is turned to the smell which is coming out of a parked car. Two teens; 16 yr old female and a 19-yr old male. Smoking out in her moms car a few miles from home.

I’d kill my daughter.
But dont you smoke heavy?

But dont you smoke heavy?

She’s 16, he’s 19, they’re in a car smoking. I’d have issues with that. Those are not wise decisions.

I’d have no issues w marijuana itself. Id perfer my kids not to because it could be a distraction from school but it’s not something I’m gonna lose it over. Being responsible w your actions is my biggest concern.

Look at AP in here talking about game stuff that could be moved to the Game section!!

She’s 16, he’s 19, they’re in a car smoking. I’d have issues with that. Those are not wise decisions.

I’d have no issues w marijuana itself. Id perfer my kids not to because it could be a distraction from school but it’s not something I’m gonna lose it over. Being responsible w your actions is my biggest concern.
That's only a 3 year difference. They could be in high school together. Only one grade apart

That's only a 3 year difference. They could be in high school together. Only one grade apart

Yeah, and if they have sex or any form of sexual contact he could wind up with a statutory rape charge and a tier 2 or tier 3 sex offender status. All depends on the state they're in.

Samson out here looking like the Black Aquaman,Justice League DARK head ass,that nigga headed to American Gladiator auditions

Say bruh... Quit beggin for my attention.

And quit staring so hard at my picture you insecure hip having sedentary pork eating protestant bastard.
now we gotta fight....but just know i will be busy on that day and wont show up.

so you gotta a problem with my joke nigga? where you wanna meet me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back