Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost christmas
Are you going to be praying to your white Jesus my brother
conspiracy_brother.jpg

Right on @AP21. I coulda came up with something else when I joined here too, but didn't feel like having to reintroduce myself like that
perfectly understandable

how about, if ever you feel like changing it, you can have the status under your name with your previous name

win/win

My fire stick keeps doing its own thing. It keeps switching from YouTube to some CNN shit.

That noisy gutter snipe and her urban tribe upstairs that I drunk posted about in ADHD finally got their walking papers from the judge the other day. Guess he took pity on her ass and told her the sheriff is locking her out the day after xmas and not before it. This bitch is actually gonna sit there until the day they gotta get out. I don't understand people like this. Bitch ain't pay rent for two months but somehow wanna act surprised and get mad 'cause you gotta go???

niggas...

View attachment 15586

Hmm... I wonder what Google's taking away from us now

The last update took away one of my favorite camera features. I used to be able to turn on the flashlight, then fire up the camera app and record video in the dark. Shit was great for using the phone to look behind stuff in dark areas, especially the car. Now when I try it it complains that the flashlight can't be on at the same time as the camera and shuts it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back