Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could possibly be a thread...but I'm lazy.

But I was listening to a AM station talk show, and a caller (happened to be a Hebrew Israelite) was arguing a point that people all over the world really aren't "free". Basically saying that no matter where you live, you are under the rule of some government/regime and "freedom" as we know it really isn't free.

It made me think about places like Sentinel Island and how the natives there are basically one of the last "independent" societies that haven't really been contacted by the outside world.

To me, that's freedom in its highest form. No taxes. No "first world problems". Just people, living how they have for centuries.

Would it be possible to go back to that?

I hear you... But for all we know, they have some sort of tax system, be it in currency (or what's used as currency) or labor. Nobody who isnt Sentinelese knows because nobody else speaks their language. But all societies have some kind of rules, but in their case there is a great chance that they themselves enforce them, versus some other entity like the police, or detached and centralized government.

But rule making and enforcing seems to be something we all do.

I’d advise anyone from getting a Xbox One X. The only thing that has impressed me so far was playing a none enhanced game, Batman Arkham Asylum.

You can actually see his flesh damaged under where the suit has been torn from the battles u had.

Outside of that, ain’t nothing special about it, the interface is even the same as the Xbox one
PS4 is life lol

But I was listening to a AM station talk show, and a caller (happened to be a Hebrew Israelite) was arguing a point that people all over the world really aren't "free". Basically saying that no matter where you live, you are under the rule of some government/regime and "freedom" as we know it really isn't free.

It made me think about places like Sentinel Island and how the natives there are basically one of the last "independent" societies that haven't really been contacted by the outside world.

To me, that's freedom in its highest form. No taxes. No "first world problems". Just people, living how they have for centuries.

probably after some sort of apocalyptic event. but even with that, someones always gonna strive for power. especially in america. things are gonna be wanted/needed and the recipient may not have the means to compensate the other person...here comes credit.

Why would you want it to?

Nope.

As long as greedy and the urge to learn for power exist...I don't see that happening.

Humans aren't all that trustworthy.

Why would you want it to?

We are too far removed from the connection we once had with nature.

Like the fact that most modern medicine is plant based. Why can't we get back to natural remedies. I mean I know why, because of corporate greed and ignorance. But that's just one point.

I they have rules too, primitive as they might be

We are too far removed from the connection we once had with nature.

Like the fact that most modern medicine is plant based. Why can't we get back to natural remedies. I mean I know why, because of corporate greed and ignorance. But that's just one point.

When was medicine natural that really worked. Because for things like antibiotics, living to 40/45 was considered old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back