Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie, let me know when you ready to do that pod.

I feel like b/t the two of us, we can let everyone know how this place came to be

That's a bet fam. I think starting 2018 off with the podcast would be dope. In the next 2 weeks we can cook something up.

This new semi-aggressive AP is entertaining

l4ll_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I’d advise anyone from getting a Xbox One X. The only thing that has impressed me so far was playing a none enhanced game, Batman Arkham Asylum.

You can actually see his flesh damaged under where the suit has been torn from the battles u had.

Outside of that, ain’t nothing special about it, the interface is even the same as the Xbox one

This could possibly be a thread...but I'm lazy.

But I was listening to a AM station talk show, and a caller (happened to be a Hebrew Israelite) was arguing a point that people all over the world really aren't "free". Basically saying that no matter where you live, you are under the rule of some government/regime and "freedom" as we know it really isn't free.

It made me think about places like Sentinel Island and how the natives there are basically one of the last "independent" societies that haven't really been contacted by the outside world.

To me, that's freedom in its highest form. No taxes. No "first world problems". Just people, living how they have for centuries.

Would it be possible to go back to that?

I’d advise anyone from getting a Xbox One X. The only thing that has impressed me so far was playing a none enhanced game, Batman Arkham Asylum.

You can actually see his flesh damaged under where the suit has been torn from the battles u had.

Outside of that, ain’t nothing special about it, the interface is even the same as the Xbox one

Basically the One X has an updated GPU???

laughing_at_you.jpg

Microsoft is trolling y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back