Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
your feelings and perceptions make your reality,....your life is a creation of your mind....what the vast majority of people call reality is just the point of view they choose....and the same is true of all your feelings.....

your happiness is your own business....it is a promise you make and keep to yourself....it is a reward you give yourself for accomplishing what you set out to do...for achieving what you strive for, so if you fail to rward yourself for what you've accomplished you've essentially broken a promise to yourself...it's like a breach of contract...compensation must always be made, you must pay all your debts in full,...even to yourself..never cheat yourself...

I was thinking, this seems unlike ladydu? Lmao
i dunno but the thought of scaring the baby out of an unsuspecting pregnant woman sent me into a fit of hysterics i can't even explain

your feelings and perceptions make your reality,....your life is a creation of your mind....what the vast majority of people call reality is just the point of view they choose....and the same is true of all your feelings.....

your happiness is your own business....it is a promise you make and keep to yourself....it is a reward you give yourself for accomplishing what you set out to do...for achieving what you strive for, so if you fail to rward yourself for what you've accomplished you've essentially broken a promise to yourself...it's like a breach of contract...compensation must always be made, you must pay all your debts in full,...even to yourself..never cheat yourself...

Where you get this from my nigga?

You ghostwriting for Tony Robbins, b?

Where you get this from my nigga?

You ghostwriting for Tony Robbins, b?
i also might have read that shit...i read a lot.....i never know what's original, and what was picked up.....way too much shit swimming up there in my head.....none of it's organized

i think one time i quoted batman during a serious debate at work....

16583792_783315981832138_4692157303074324480_n.jpg

nah b...i like to squeeze em together and make a uni nipple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back